From 10 AM to 6 PM every day over the course of the 3-day Airshow, the dedicated family area will become a hub of public entertainment, including a fantastic flying display, heritage village, live music, rides, a food festival and more, organised in collaboration with the Ministry of Social Development, the Ministry of Tourism, the Ministry of Education and Clever Play.
See the activity breakdown below:
- Spectacular flying display. Starting at 1 PM every day and lasting until 4:30 PM, with a special performance featuring the Global Stars performance at 5:00 PM, visitors will be able to get over 10.5 hours of spectacular views across the three days of the show. Additionally, the public visitors can meet the pilots and get their autographs.
- Stage performances, featuring a number of Bahraini musicians, including Bu Dawas, Ahmed Al Qasim, Mohammed Al Araied, “Do You Really Like It” band, DJ Wanasah and DJ Sarah as well as Liwa performances from authentic Bahraini folklore.
- Heritage Village offers a wide variety of local products made in Bahrain.
- Various entertainment activities for kids, featuring face paintings, mascots, balloon twisting, street performers as well as contests, games and workshops, aimed at children aged 8 to 12.
- Food Festival will offer a range of catering options to suit all tastes!
More information will be added shortly!
Public parking will be at the Bahrain International Circuit, with shuttle buses to the Airshow site from there.
With the event now so close, online ticket sales have now closed. However, you can still purchase tickets to this year’s event from post offices across Bahrain.