From 10 AM to 6 PM every day over the course of the 3-day Airshow, the dedicated family area became a hub of public entertainment, including a fantastic flying display, heritage village, live music, rides, a food festival and more, organised in collaboration with the Ministry of Social Development, the Ministry of Tourism, the Ministry of Education and Clever Play.
See the activity breakdown below:
- Spectacular flying display. Starting at 1 PM every day and lasting until 4:30 PM, with a special performance featuring the Global Stars performance at 5:00 PM, visitors were able to get over 10.5 hours of spectacular views across the three days of the show. Additionally, public visitors could meet the pilots and get their autographs.
- Stage performances, featuring a number of Bahraini musicians, including Bu Dawas, Ahmed Al Qasim, Mohammed Al Araied, “Do You Really Like It” band, DJ Wanasah and DJ Sarah as well as Liwa performances from authentic Bahraini folklore.
- Heritage Village offered a wide variety of local products made in Bahrain.
- Various entertainment activities for kids, featuring face paintings, mascots, balloon twisting, street performers as well as contests, games and workshops, aimed at children aged 8 to 12.
- Food Festival offered a range of catering options to suit all tastes!