Hosted by Bahrain Airport Company and held under the patronage of H.E Minister of Transportation and Telecommunications, Engineer Kamal Bin Ahmed Mohamed, Chairman of Gulf Air holding Group, the airport conference will comprise a panel discussion featuring leading airline heads from the region.
We are delighted to confirm that the conference will be opened by Prof. Rigas Doganis, leading aviation consultant and strategy advisor to numbers airlines, airports, banks and governments around the world.
Topics for discussions will include:
- Developing the Gulf as a tourist destination - what needs to be done? - Where are the major sources of incoming tourism?
- Will the growth of long-haul low-cost airlines be a threat to Gulf carriers?
- Can Middle East hubs become the gateways to Africa?
- The impact of digital technology on airports - biometric security scanning etc
- What are the major challenges facing Gulf region airports?
- Are the air navigation services in the Gulf keeping pace with airport expansion?
|Date:||Wednesday 15th November 2018|
|Time:||1000hrs - 1200hrs|
|Venue:||BIAS2018 Media Centre|