Hosted by Bahrain Airport Company and held under the patronage of H.E Minister of Transportation and Telecommunications, Engineer Kamal Bin Ahmed Mohamed, Chairman of Gulf Air holding Group, the airport conference will comprise a panel discussion featuring leading airline heads from the region.
We are delighted to confirm that the conference will be opened by Prof. Rigas Doganis, leading aviation consultant and strategy advisor to numbers airlines, airports, banks and governments around the world.
Topics for discussions will include:
- Developing the Gulf as a tourist destination - what needs to be done? - Where are the major sources of incoming tourism?
- Will the growth of long-haul low-cost airlines be a threat to Gulf carriers?
- Can Middle East hubs become the gateways to Africa?
- The impact of digital technology on airports - biometric security scanning etc
- What are the major challenges facing Gulf region airports?
- Are the air navigation services in the Gulf keeping pace with airport expansion?
|Date:||Thursday 15th November 2018|
|Time:||1000hrs - 1100hrs|
|Venue:||BIAS FINN Theatre, Exhibition Hall|
Rigas Doganis has enjoyed a career as an academic, an airline executive and as an airline and airport consultant. He has been a consultant and strategy adviser worldwide to numerous airlines and gover ...
Mr. Bryan Thompson has been Chief Executive Officer of Abu Dhabi Airports Company - PJSC since August 2018. He has more than 25 years of international experience in various areas of airport management ...
Aimen bin Ahmed Al Hosni is the Chief Executive Officer of Oman Airports Management Company since May 2015. Oman Airports is responsible for managing and developing all civil airports in the Sultanate ...
Bernie Dunn is president of Boeing Middle East, North Africa and Turkey. He is responsible for coordinating all companywide activities in the region and developing and implementing country and regiona ...
Mohamed Yousif Al Binfalah serves as Chief Executive Officer of Bahrain Airport Company (BAC) with the responsibility of the management, operation and future strategy and development of Bahrain Intern ...