The Media Centre at the Bahrain International Airshow is conveniently located adjacent to the main visitor entrance. It offers a comprehensive service to accredited media personnel including show information, complimentary work stations, lounge facilities and a media conference room. The Media Centre is the main focal point for all media relations, ensuring the dissemination of information to international media, participating companies and interested visitors.
All members of the media*, including technicians and support staff, must apply online to be accredited in advance of the show.
An individual submission, photograph, and proof of employment are required for all media representatives, including camera/production crew. Proof of work published since January 2016 is also required for all applications with the exception of camera/production crew.
All advertising, marketing and sales personnel of media organisations require Participant Passes (where applicable) or Trade Visitor Passes to access Bahrain International Airshow 2018.
*If you are an employee of BTV, the National Communication Center (NCC) or the Ministry of Interior, you will be contacted directly regarding media access to the show. Please do not apply via the method below.
How to apply for media accreditation
To apply for media accreditation for the Bahrain International Airshow 2018 you are kindly requested to submit the following:
- Personal details
- Supporting documentation by means of uploadable or web-based proof of work published since January 2016 (except camera/production crew) and proof of employment
- An active email address to activate your media pass and load an electronic photograph
- A digital photograph in JPEG format. The photograph should be 300dpi, no smaller than passport size and with a maximum file size of 2MB
- Detailed list of all equipment proposed to be brought
- PDF/JPEG copy of Valid Passport for non-residents
- PDF/JPEG Copy of CPR for Bahrain’s or Residents
The application process will open online in 2018.
If you have a query relating to media accreditation for BIAS18, please contact:
Wanda Arden, Senior PR & Content Executive, Farnborough International
T: +44 (0)1252 532853
E: [email protected]
When completing the online application, please ensure you click the 'NEXT' button to proceed.
If you experience any technical difficulties with the online application please email: [email protected]